Reporting Copyright Infringement
At CKWAI, we respect intellectual property rights and are committed to addressing any alleged copyright infringement promptly. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on our website without your permission, please follow the instructions below to file a DMCA takedown notice.
Fan-Based Representation Disclaimer: CKWAI uses copyrighted material for fan-based representation purposes only. We do not intend to harm or infringe upon the rights of copyright owners. Our goal is to celebrate and share our love for anime while respecting intellectual property rights.
DMCA Takedown Notice
To file a DMCA takedown notice, you must provide the following information:
- Your Contact Information:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address (optional)
- Identification of the Copyrighted Work:
- Provide a description or title of the copyrighted work.
- Include the URL(s) where the copyrighted work is being used without authorization on our website.
- Proof of Copyright Ownership:
- Attach or provide details regarding your copyright registration or proof of ownership. This may include copyright registration numbers, publication dates, or other relevant information.
- Statement of Good Faith Belief:
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Statement Under Penalty of Perjury:
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Your Electronic Signature:
- Electronically sign your notice, which may be your full name in the form of /s/ [Your Name].
Send Your DMCA Takedown Notice to the Following Email Address:
Email Address: [email protected]
Please note: Filing a DMCA takedown notice requires you to follow all legal requirements. Misrepresentations in your notice may result in legal consequences. Before submitting a notice, please ensure that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
If your content has been removed due to a DMCA takedown notice filed against you and you believe that the takedown was erroneous, you have the right to file a counter-notification. Please contact us at [email protected] for information on how to file a counter-notification.
If you have any questions or require assistance with filing a DMCA takedown notice or a counter-notification, please contact us at [email protected].